Is under the new management of Paul and Vivian
Thursday 12.00 – 2.00pm 5.00 – 8.30pm
Friday 12.00 – 2.00pm 5.00 – 8.30pm
Saturday 12.00 – 2.00pm 5.00 – 8.30pm
Sunday 12.00— 2.00pm 5.00 - 7.30pm
Monday 12.00 —2.00pm 5.00 – 7.30pm
Tuesday 12.00 – 2.00pm 5.00 – 7.30pm
Wednesday 12.00 – 2.00pm 5.00 – 7.30pm
Good Friday Closed
Easter Sunday Closed
Assorted takeaway meals are available from the bar
Or you can pre-order them from The Canteen
For information please don’t hesitate to contact us at the Canteen
The Canteen Bar Menu
Warm Dinner Roll—with Butter $2.50
Warm Cob Loaf $7.50
-- served with a selection of Butter, Sundried and Basil Pesto.
Garlic Pizza Bread $6.50
- Thin Pizza Base brushed with Garlic and Mozzarella
Starters / Light Meals
Soup of the Day $ 8.50
– served with a Warm Dinner Roll
Lemon Peppered Calamari Rings $11.50
– served with a garnish salad
House Made Thai Style Fish Cakes $13.50
– ginger, garlic, coriander & lime juice dressing
– Chef’s own recipe smothered in melted cheese with salsa and sour cream
Toasted Sandwich $6.00
—choose three fillings (cheese, onion, tomato, mushrooms, pineapple,
Seasoned Wedges Small $7.00 Large $10.50
— smothered in cheese, salsa and sour cream.
Chips & Gravy Small $6.00 Large $9.50
Chefs freshly prepared Salad of the Day $13.50
— served with fries and a warm dinner roll.
Spitroast of the Day Small $13.50 Large $17.50
– Carved roast meat served with a choice of seasonal vegetables or fresh salad, gravy to finish
Seaman’s Catch $16.50
– Selection of Golden fried prawn twisters, crumbed scallops, fish bites, and served with salad and fries.
Champagne Ham & Pineapple $16.50
-- Juicy slices of champagne ham, with fresh pineapple, salad and fries.
Spitroast Beef Bomber $15.50
– Toasted roll filled with roast beef, smothered with onions and gravy with fries and salad to finish.
Vegetarian Lasagne . $15.50
-- tomato base with grilled vegetables, sundried tomato olives garlic and fresh herbs and served with salad
Chicken Carbonara $16.50
– Chicken and pasta tossed in garlic, bacon, onion, white creamy sauce served with parmesan cheese.
Canteen Grill $21.50
– 200g Sirloin, bacon, sausage, onions, mushroom, house salad and fries. (Choose from a creamy peppercorn sauce or gravy).
Hawaiian Chicken – chicken, pineapple, onion & mozzarella
Supreme – mushroom, roasted capsicum, olives, ham, pepperoni, chicken, onions
Spitroast Meat – roast chicken, beef, bacon, ham, pepperoni & BBQ sauce
Vegetarian – mushrooms, red onion, roast capsicums, feta cheese, olives on a sundried tomato base and smothered in mozzarella.
-Made the Kiwi way, topped with fresh whipped cream and fruit salad.
Carrot Cake - Our Chef's own
-served with fresh whipped cream.
- Popular chocolate delight, rich in flavour.
Lemon Meringue Pie
- Made with the best tangy lemons we can find.
Gourmet Cheesecake of the Day
Kids Menu (children under 10 years) $11.00
All meals served with chips and tomato sauce.
- Chicken Nuggets
- Battered Fish Bites
- Cheese Burger
- Ham & Pineapple Pizza
- Spitroast of the Day - Includes ice cream sundae
– (chocolate, Strawberry, Banana).
Fantastic Meal Deals – Everyday!
“Lunch and Dinner Specials”
Keep an eye out for our “Sunday Spitroast Buffet”